Sunday, October 11, 2015

Mom's Here! {pt. 3}

The middle of my mom's trip here was spent with my grandpa for his birthday while I worked. Before she left to go visit him, we got to have lunch with Chelsi and Mary Holland, and then the two of us did some grocery shopping for me. She came back to Orlando for a few days before she flew home and we got to have lunch with my Grandma Mickey and her good friend Adele. It's always fun meeting up with them! Later that day we walked around Downtown Disney and ate at Wolfgang Puck's restaurant. It was so busy because it was a Friday night so it was difficult not losing each other. I love the Lego sculptures at Downtown Disney and the huge merchandise store there. We also went into a soap and bath salt store that I knew my mom would love and have been wanting to bring her to forever! On our way to our car, we stopped to listen to an amazing saxophone player and some guy dancing who was covered in sequins who we thought was a part of the show. It turned out that the sequins guy was just having a good time dancing to the music! People started to dance with him and take pictures of him just because of his cool outfit, but then the whole crowd actually ended up dancing to the saxophone music! We listened and watched for a few more songs and then had a tough time getting out of the parking garage because of all of the construction. We got back to the hotel and I applied to extend my program until May. I won't hear back for a few more weeks, but I am keeping my fingers crossed that it all works out. The next day was her last day in Florida and it was so sad to say see you later. I can't wait til she's able to come back because we just had so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome last day we had! Thanks for everything Paige! I absolutely loved every minute of my magical adventure at Disney with you! We got to experience so much that I never thought I would see. Lunch with Chelsi and Mary Holland at Hurricane was great. It was cool going back again to meet grandma and Adele! All is well! Love you honey!

    ReplyDelete