Sunday, August 30, 2015

Friends and More Training

It was kinda my last day of training today! I have been learning all about Spaceship Earth and how to not mess anything up for the past 5 days and tomorrow is my assessment. I'll take a written test and then go through the work rotation with a trainer other than my own and she will see if I am ready to work unsupervised. There are two more days of stuff I will need to know, but they are not related to my assessment. I had a really good day today, so I think I'm ready for tomorrow!
I have made some good friends the past couple of days. The two other trainees that I'm closest with are Chelsi and Mary Holland and they are both from the South and I have decided they're my Disney best friends. Their trainer is Jimmy  and mine is Fergy (Michael) and they are also best friends, so all 5 of us spent almost every second of each day together. I started one day before them so their last day of training is tomorrow. There are some other fun people who we work with and some are a little nutty, but everyone is nice so that's all that matters.

Mary Holland, Chelsi, & me
Full costume shot
 I haven't really had time to do much else while training, but today when we clocked out at 1:30, we changed our shirts so we weren't in costume and then went to Test Track then Soarin'. It was my first time to go on those rides and my friends made sure I had a good seat. I had only been to Epcot once before working there and that was 12 years ago. When people talk about the rides I usually have no idea what they're talking about. But that's ok! Because I know I'll be there a lot in my free time. 

I have another early day tomorrow for training and I'm crossing my fingers that it won't rain too much.

XX 

1 comment:

  1. Paige how fun that you are meeting some fun friends! They will be friends that you will cherish for a lifetime I am sure! Good luck with your training assessment dear! You will do great and will pass with flying saucers! I mean colors haha! No pun intended. 😉

    ReplyDelete