A few nights ago, a bunch of Spaceship Earth cast members and I went bowling at Downtown Disney after we closed. We had a lot of fun and I'm glad that I got to sleep in the next day. That next afternoon, my Grandma Mickey and her good friend Adele came to visit me and took me grocery shopping and to lunch. It was so fun to see them! I am lucky that I live close to family while being able to work at Disney.
Monday, September 7, 2015
Earned My Ears
A few days ago, I finished my training so I have officially "earned my ears!" I don't have to wear the little red ribbon on my name tag anymore. I have been working as a regular cast member and have two days off a week. A lot of people in the college program tend to have closing shifts, so the last couple of days I have come in in the afternoon and closed Spaceship Earth at 930. I prefer having a late shift like that. I was also trained on crowd control for the firework and light show at Epcot called Illuminations. I have only worked there one night since my training and I got to see a proposal! I teared up a little but other than that, crowd control at Illuminations is not my favorite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We are so glad you have earned your Ears!!! Yah honey! We knew you would. How special to have lunch with Grandma Mickey and good friend Adele. Thank goodness you have family to take you away from the "magic" for awhile! Ha! Love you and miss you!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom and Dad
I'm so happy you are having such a great time and are so close! I just love reading your blog! So proud of you honey! Hope to see you next week. Xoxo
ReplyDelete