Monday, September 14, 2015

At Epcot Again

 So my feet hurt always hurt after work, but the last couple of days have been really bad. They hurt so bad on Saturday night when I got off at 9:30. I went to bed but couldn't fall asleep because of a sharp pain in the bottom of my foot going up my leg. I iced it and gave myself a massage and tried to go to sleep. I got up again at 3am and iced it again. I had to work at 8:15 that morning but by 6, I had only gotten a few hours of sleep and could barely stand! So I called in sick and spent most of the day relaxing/icing my foot. That night, some friends from work and I had plans to go to House of Blues in Downtown Disney so I took some Advil and had a fun time! I'm not really into clubs, but it was fun to hang out with friends from Spaceship Earth.

Today my friend Mary Holland and hung out at the pool then went to Epcot! I swear I live there. I just love Epcot. We rode our ride, then walked the World Showcase. We went on a little boat ride in Mexico then ate a sandwich and strawberry tart in France. We split everything which is the best way to do it because we only spent 10 dollars each on food today. We met Belle! She thought we were sisters and liked our purple headbands.


We obviously can't go shopping when we're at work, so it's always fun to look through the shops when we can. I bought two pairs of Mickey earrings and they're so cute! I'm excited to wear them to work. I always wear earrings at work because that is the only thing that makes me feel like a real person. I am always sweaty and my hair is always up and frizzy, so earrings are my last chance to feel like I actually got ready.




2 comments:

  1. What fun you are having honey and yes baby those feet! They are definitely important for your job! Haha! The earrings are so cute. Can't wait to see you in October!! Hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh honey your poor feet! I hope they are feeling better now. I just love reading your blog! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete